Kerala Ayurveda Myaxyl Capsules (Pack of 10 x 10's)
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- A rapid-acting analgesic and anti-inflammatory, Myaxyl capsule is recommended in Arthritis, Spondylitis, and Rheumatism. It prevents the progress of inflammatory changes and facilitates joint mobility.
- Free from anabolic steroids, it does not cause gastro-intestinal disturbances.
- Rapid-acting analgesic & anti-inflammatory
- Free from gastrointestinal disturbances
- Helps improve joint mobility
- Helps maintain inflammatory levels within a normal range
- Helps pacify vata dosha
1 to 2 capsules twice daily after food or as directed by the physician
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Sallaki (Boswellia serrata) - effective anti-inflammatory and pain reliever; Helps prevent loss of cartilage
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) - Curcumin, the active ingredient, helps to improve joint mobility by relieving pain, swelling, and tenderness
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) - helps relieve muscle pain resulting from an exercise-induced injury
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) - Piperine, the active ingredient in Maricha helps with swelling and tenderness of joints.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.