Kerala Ayurveda Myaxyl Balm 10 gm
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Myaxyl balm is a proprietary anti-inflammatory & analgesic balm for local application.
- Essential oils in Myaxyl balm imparts a characteristic soothing aroma, which gives faster relief in common cold, cough and chest congestion.
- Non-irritant, natural formulation
- Helps relieve pain
- Beneficial in Sprains
- Useful for Children with Cold, Nasal & Chest Congestion
- Helps pacify increased Vata and Kapha doshas
External Application. To be applied gently on the affected part or as directed by the physician.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Key Ingredients: Yavani (Trachyspermum ammi) ,Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora) ,Mahanarayana Taila (Classical Medicine)
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.