Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna Thailam 100 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
The name Murivenna comes from two Malayalam words, Murivu – meaning, wound and Enna- meaning, oil. So, Murivenna is an oil that helps in healing the wound. Prepared in a coconut oil base, Murivenna rapidly reduces inflammation and is highly useful in injuries involving pain and swelling. Murivenna is enriched with herbs having wound healing and fracture healing properties.
- Quickens the process of wound healing
- Beneficial in first-degree burns
- Helps relieve pain and inflammation
- Ideal in bone-related pathologies
- Helps manage muscle cramps and sprain
- Helps pacify Tridoshas
Apply externally over the affected area.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Tambula (Piper betel)- Active ingredients in Tambula helps in quick wound healing and acts as a powerful antiseptic
- Sigrupatra (Moringa oleifera) - possess the osteoprotective activity and good for wound healing
- Kanya (Aloe barbadensis) - Polysaccharides present in Aloe vera leads to faster tissue regrowth in wounds and burns
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.