Kerala Ayurveda Mahanarayana Thailam 450 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Mahanarayana Thailam is a medicated Ayurvedic oil, very effective in cases of arthritic disorders, mainly osteoarthritis.
- It provides strength to the bones and muscles, enables joint flexibility, reduces inflammation of the joints and also gives relief from knee pain.
- It pacifies vata and pitta dosha and is widely recommended for use in many vata related disorders related to nerves, muscles, joints and bones.
- Supports the health of joints
- Ease pain in arthritis
- Helps relieve nerve-related problems
- Helps improve muscle strength
External application and it can be used for a long period of time.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos) - possess pain relieving property and hence beneficial in joint and muscle pain
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) -Helps ease arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory property
- Brihati (Solanum indicum) - helps alleviate pain and inflammation in arthritis and related cases
- Bala (Sida cordifolia) - beneficial in relieving nerve-related problems like Facial paralysis and Spondylosis
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.