Kerala Ayurveda Km Lepam Cream 20 gm
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- KM Lepam is formulated to resolve pain, swelling and other trauma-related complications which were traditionally treated with medicines such as Karutha Marmani Gulika.
- The superior blend of herbs in KM Lepam with anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving actions makes it an ideal choice in pain management.
- KM Lepam gives fast relief in migraine and all other types of headaches.
- Helps relieve inflammatory conditions such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, cervical and lumbar spondylitis, etc.
- It is highly beneficial in painful conditions like frozen shoulder and eases the stiffness.
- It works very well in acute muscle cramps and sprain.
- It helps reduce the swelling in inflammatory conditions and those caused due to injury.
- It helps pacify aggravated Vata dosha in the body.
- Gently apply KM Lepam on the affected area to get it absorbed.
- In migraine and other types of headaches, gentle massage on the forehead after application provides faster relief.
- Can be safely applied 2-3 times daily or as directed by the physician.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Sallaki (Boswellia serrata) - drug of choice in arthritic conditions, with strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kumari (Aloe vera) - has a calming effect on skin and provides effective pain relief
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora) - reduces pain in inflammatory conditions and also possess the antispasmodic effect
- Madhuchista (Beeswax) - Beeswax which is used as the base in KM Lepam is a natural form of wax with therapeutic properties and great skin permeability.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.