Kerala Ayurveda Glymin Tablet (Pack of 10 x 10's)
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Glymin™ Tablet is a unique proprietary formulation recommended for the management of diabetes mellitus. The goodness of ingredients in Glymin tablet helps prevent the incidence of possible long-term complications.
- Prepared using a rich combination of Prameha-hara (Anti-diabetic) herbs, Glymin acts by renormalizing blood glucose levels and maintaining lipid profile balance, naturally.
- Helps renormalize blood glucose levels
- Helps manage possible long term complications
- Helps maintain lipid profile balance
- Helps improve insulin secretion & glucose utilization
- Helps minimize polyphagia
- Helps pacify kapha dosha
2 tablets thrice daily before food or as directed by the physician Overdose may lead to reduced blood glucose levels.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Asana (Pterocarpus marsupium),Saptaranga (Salacia chinensis),Jambu (Syzygium cumini), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis),Meshashiringi (Gymnema sylvestre)
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.