Kerala Ayurveda Gestatone Powder 250 gm
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
Gestatone is a delicious natural galactagogue in granule form, free from anabolic steroids. In addition to enhancing the breastmilk production in lactating mothers, Gestatone also aims at correcting the digestion and improving the appetite, which is generally low after delivery.
- Natural galactagogue
- Tones uterine muscles
- Fights digestive problems
- Beneficial in anemia after delivery
- Rejuvenating health tonic
- Immunity enhancer
- Helps maintain Tridosha balance
10 to 20 gms twice daily internally or as directed by the physician
Can also be administered by mixing with cow’s milk or lukewarm water.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Aqueous Extract Of Vidaryadi Kwatha- Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa) and Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) present in Vidaryadi kwatha help increase breast milk production
- Thugaksheeri (Curcuma augustifolia) - Improves appetite and digestion and promotes lactation
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) - Renowned ayurvedic rejuvenate, strong immunomodulator and rich in antioxidants
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - Possess Rasayana property and helps in regaining body strength after delivery
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.