Kerala Ayurveda Bala Thailam 100 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Bala Thailam is renowned for its effect on arthritis and neurological diseases.
- The presence of drugs which are good pain relieving agents compliments the main ingredient Bala (Sida cordifolia) in its therapeutic actions.
- It is found to be very effective in diseases affecting the nervous system such as hemiplegia, paraplegia and facial paralysis.
- Effective in neurological problems
- Helps strengthen the muscles and nerves
- Possess anti-arthritic activity
- Helps reverse inflammatory changes and pain in osteoarthritis and gout
- Pacifies Vata related ailments
Apply externally, all over the body before bath.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)- effective in neurodegenerative diseases and all Vata related ailments
- Rasna (Alpinia officinarum)- Beneficial in bone-related ailments; Powerful analgesic and checks inflammation
- Devadharu (Cedrus deodara)- Pacifies Kapha and Vata and exhibits strong anticonvulsant activity.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.