* Scavon Vet spray’s antifungal property is responsible for effectively treating and preventing the recurrence of fungal infections.
* It promotes collagenization (the replacement of tissues or fibrin by collagen) and epithelialization (the formation of the epithelium over the skin’s surface).
* It depletes the neurotransmitter of pain receptors, which soothes wound-related aches.
* Infective and noninfective wounds, maggot wound, surgical wounds.
* Supportive in sarcoptic and psoroptic mange (skin infections caused by mite infestation).
* Dermatomycosis (fungal infections).
* It is effective in treating
Clean the affected area after clipping hair and spray or apply the required quantity of Scavon twice daily, or as directed by the veterinarian.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa
Key ingredients: The essential oil of Eucalyptus (Tailapatra), Neem (Nimba), Turmeric (Haridra)
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.