1. Watermelon keeps baby’s skin cool and fresh.
2. KhusKhus has antiperspirant and anti-astringent properties, which help your baby to remain dry throughout the day.
3. Neem, a revered herb in Ayurveda has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and isespecially beneficial
Apply Himalaya Refreshing Baby Soap on wet skin generously and rinse thoroughly.
1. Read the label carefully before use.
2. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Understanding the needs of a baby's body is essential to his proper development, both mental and physical. Himalaya's baby care products are Ayurvedic formulations, contain 100% pure herbal actives, and conform to the standards of the pharmaceutical industry, thus making each product effective, mild and soothing to suit and nourish your baby's delicate skin.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.