* Furglow contains plant-derived oils that are rich in Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids.
* It contains Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids in the ratio of 10:1 (AAFCO recommended).
* It provides Zinc and Selenium, essential minerals for healthy skin in pets.
* Also Vitamin A and Vitamin E have been added to support overall hair growth.
* It is fortified with Vitamin B6, Biotin and Vitamin D.
* Shiny and glossy coat
* Hair shedding, flaky skin, and dandruff.
* Allergic skin conditions like a flea bite, atopy.
* Fungal skin infection and pyoderma
* Pups: Small Breeds 1.5-2.5 ml twice daily
* Pups: Large breeds 3- 5 ml twice daily
* Adults: Small breeds 5-10 ml twice daily
* Adults: Large breeds 10-15 ml twice daily
* Cats 2.5 -5 ml twice daily
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa
Pet's coat and skin condition is a direct reflection of its health status. Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 (Essential Fatty Acids) fatty acids are essential for skin health, promotes cell membrane and nerve cell formation. Zinc plays a vital role in preve
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.