* Erina EP controls ectoparasites (external parasites) like ticks, fleas, and lice in pets.
* Its antimicrobial and antifungal actions, prevent skin infections and improves the overall condition of the skin.
* Controls skin infections and improve overall skin health.
* Prevents ectoparasites
* Wet the pet's body thoroughly with water.
* Apply the required quantity of shampoo and rub thoroughly into the hair root to obtain a lather.
* Leave the lather on the body for ten to fifteen minutes and wash with water.
* Pat dry with a towel and brush the coat when dry, or use as directed by the veterinarian.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa
Key ingredients: Neem (Nimba), Eucalyptus (Tailaparni)
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.