* Erina prevents the formation of dandruff on your pet’s skin and hair coat.
* Its antiseptic and antibacterial cleansing eliminates germs and improves overall skin hygiene.
* It protects the body against commonly found pathogens that cause itching and bacterial infections.
* It deodorizing properties eliminate foul odor.
* For controlling dandruff in the hair coat.
* Prevention and management of pruritus (itching) and pyoderma (superficial bacterial infection).
* Used in routine bathing as a cleanser to maintain a healthy coat.
* Wet your pet’s body thoroughly with water.
* Apply a sufficient quantity of Erina, work up a rich lather and massage well into the coat.
* Rinse well after five to ten minutes and repeat application if required.
* Towel dry and brush thoroughly.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa
Neem (Nimba) relieves itching, redness, and irritation. It combats bacterial and fungal skin infections.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.