Kerala Ayurveda Tussnil Syrup 100 ml
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
Kerala Ayurveda Ltd
No reviews yet
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
- Tussnil Syrup is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine for cough, Bronchitis, and allergy. The unique formulation is clinically proven to provide quick relief against acute cough, throat irritations and allergic symptoms.
- It facilitates easy expectoration by reducing inflammation of the respiratory tract. Free from alcohol and narcotics, it does not cause drowsiness and avoids drug dependence.
- Natural Solution for Acute and Chronic Cough
- Effective for all age groups
- Helps relieve allergic symptoms
- Exhibits decongestant and mucolytic activity
- Non-sedative, & Non-drowsy
- The good pacifier of aggravated Kapha dosha
- Adults: 1 tablespoonful thrice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Children: 1 teaspoonful thrice daily or as directed by the physician
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
- Vasa (Adathoda vasica) - helps relieve cough and other respiratory ailments
- Kasamarda (Cassia sophera) - effective bronchodilator and a powerful expectorant
- Bharngi (Clerodendrum serratum) - good for allergic rhinitis, cough and other chronic respiratory problems
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) - soothe sore throats, reduces cough and effective in bronchitis and the common cold.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.