Dyna wrist splint is indicated for Wrist injuries which are typically caused by one of two reasons. The primary cause is due to repetitive use of the wrist. This causes strain on the tendons and nerves that support the area, which leads to wrist pain. The other common reason is due to impact, usually during physical activities. Our natural reaction when falling is to put our hand out and land on our wrist, which can cause wrist fractures or other injuries.
The anatomically contoured rigid palmar stays for better support. It is made of full elastic. The additional wrist wrap provides complete immobilization of wrist. Hook and loop closures at both ends are for better immobilization and adjustment. Reversi
1. Your hand should be placed in the product in such a way that the palmar stays fit in the contours of the palm
2. Pass the thumb through the opening given on the top
3. Then fasten the wrist wrap around the wrist
4. Finally, fix the hook and loop closures on the top and bottom
5. The palmar stay can be adjusted by bending it slightly to conform to the contours of the patient's palm
To be used under the advice and supervision of a registered medical practitioner
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.