Dyna Innolife Clavical brace is designed with a bilateral underarm foam pad which cushions the shoulder. Posterior semi-rigid bar redistributes undue pressure and provides maximum patient comfort.
Helps in the correction of acromioclavicular fractures.
Management of clavicular injuries.
Postural correction of stooped shoulders.
Fully padded foam straps for maximum patient comfort
1. Unfasten hook and loop closure
2. Position the clavicle brace such that the center of the brace is centered on the patient's back
3. Bring both ends of the strap around the bilateral armpits and insert through the buckle
4. Pull both the belts simultaneously with equal pressure
5. Attach the hook and loop closure by fixing the hook on the loop in the shoulder pad
To be used under the advice and supervision of a registered medical practitioner
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this informa
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.