Consumer Medicine Information
Direction for Use/Dosage
Disprin Regular Effervescent Tablet is used to treat many conditions such as headache, toothache, muscle pain, and fever. It helps to relieve from fever, pain, and inflammation (redness and swelling) and acts as a painkiller for aches and pains.
- May be used as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic which help to relieve pain and swelling
- It is used to bring down high body temperatures and may prevent recurrence of heart attacks or strokes by thinning the blood
- Relieving aches, pains and fever associated with colds and flu
- You should take it as your doctor advises
- Do not take more or use it for longer than recommended
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Key Ingredients: Acetylsalicylic Acid I.P. 325mg.
Very effective for pain relief
Excellent! It has changed my life!! I used all kind of pain balms for my migraine problem more than 2yrs, but none is effective. Finally tried this tablet and it relieved my pain.
Posted on 16 April 2020
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.