Consumer Medicine Information
Direction for Use/Dosage
DETTOL Hand Sanitizer is protection on the go; whether you are using a public toilet, public transport or simply eating outside, use DETTOL Sanitizer that offers water-less protection against germs. DETTOL hand sanitizer is specially formulated to protect you from 100 illness-causing germs without the use of soap and water. This rinse-free and non-sticky sanitizer are recommended by the Indian Medical Association. USAGE: Squirt a thumbnail amount onto the palms. Spread sanitizer and rub palms together. Rub tips of each hand with the palm of another hand. Rub hands together until they are dry.
- INSTANT SANITIZER: Kills 99.9% of germs without water
- MILD FRAGRANCE: Non-irritating classic DETTOL fragrance
- NON-STICKY FORMULA: Effective & safe sanitizer for kids and adults
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: DETTOL products are recommended by the Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Squirt a thumbnail amount onto the palms.
- Spread sanitizer and rub palms together.
- Rub tips of each hand with the palm of another hand.
- Rub hands together until they are dry.
- Highly Flammable
- Keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only
- Avoid eyes
- In case of contact with the eye, flush with water
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
- Call a doctor if ingested
Key Ingredients: Alcohol IP (Denatured) eq. to absolute alcohol72.34% v/v Water, PEG/PPG-17/6, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/ C 10-30, Alkyl Acrylate, Crossploymer, Tetrahydroxypropylethylenediamine, Perfume.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.