3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Film (8526IN)
and Fulfilled by Netmeds.com
3M INDIA LTD
Most recent review out of 1 total
Write a review
DIRECTION FOR USE/DOSAGE
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. They are breathable, waterproof and act as a barrier to protect against external contaminants including bacteria, viruses*, blood and bodily fluids
* Versatile, breathable, fluid, bacterial and viral barrier.
* Easy application and transparent.
* Has a greater holding power under moist skin conditions.
Use only under the care of a healthcare professional, the dressing may be used on an infected site.
1. Do not use the Tegaderm HP transparent dressing as a replacement for sutures and other primary wound closure methods.
2. Stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing.
3. Do not stretch Tegaderm HP while applying as tension can cause skin trauma.
4. Tegaderm transparent dressings are not recommended to be re-sterilized.
Disclaimer: The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. Netmeds.com does not endorse the appropriateness or reliability of this information and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.