Sun Protection & Chill! Netmeds Shows You How..
- Eat Exhaustion or Sunstroke,
- Unhygienic water & food sources
- Avoid Oily & fatty foods
Whos at Risk?
- Elderly & those using diuretics (water-pills) to help them urinate more
- Alcohol (beer doesn't hydrate) & caffeine consumers
- Eye Infections
- Allergic Conjunctivitis due to dryness
- Consult ophthalmologist if irritation continues
- Wear sunscreen 30 minutes before stepping out. Apply to cover ears & neck as well.
- Dark Skin can get sunburn. It may manifest as dark patchy pigmentation on areas of skin that are routinely exposed to the sun. Consult your dermatologist.
- Regardless of skin colour, dermatologists strongly urge all Indians to use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15.