Do You Know How to Breathe?
The breath of life aid precisely what it says: To breathe is to live; not to breathe is to die. A human can survive without food for weeks, go without water for days, but one can't survive for more than a few minutes without air! This fact is so clear and breathing is so natural that most people take it for granted.
How to Start
Breathe in and count to five while you draw the air in through your nose deep into your lungs. Hold for 3 seconds and release slowly through your mouth for 5 seconds.
As you breathe in, breath in pure white light or golden sun light energy and as you breathe out, breathe out waste and toxins, sometimes it helps to picture this grey or a dull color, releasing them from your body, which is what you are doing.
Benefits of deep breathing exercise
- Deep Breathing makes you peaceful.
- Deep Breathing helps to detoxify the body
- Deep Breathing relieves pain.
- Deep Breathing makes you happier
- Deep Breathing helps to improve your posture.
- Deep Breathing stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Deep Breathing increases our cardiovascular capacity.
- Deep Breathing gives you energy.
- Deep Breathing improves your digestion.
- Deep Breathing strengthens the major organs of the body, such as lungs and the heart
- Deep Breathing helps to regulate weight
A good thing about breathing: you can do it anywhere and anytime and it does not cost anything! Even 5 minutes of slow deep conscious breathing once or twice a day can make a huge difference.