» Akshaya Tritiya Offer
*The Gold Coin, offered as a prize for Lucky Draw Winners, is of 22 karat purity.
|Akshaya Tritiya Special Lucky Draw - Prize Details & Winner Announcement Dates
| MONTHLY (only once) -- Prize Details||Monthly Draw Period||Announcement Date
|Grand Prize - a 100g Gold Coin* for 1 Winner ||1st April to 28th April 2017||15th May
|Second Prize - a 50g Gold Coin* for 2 Winners
|Third Prize - a 20g Gold Coin* for 4 Winners
|WEEKLY (4 weeks) - Prize Details||Weekly Draw Period||Announcement Date
|Week 1 - a 1g Gold Coin* for 100 Prize Winners||1st April to 7th April 2017||17th April
|Week 2 - a 1g Gold Coin* for 100 Prize Winners||8th April to 14th April 2017||24th April
|Week 3 - a 1g Gold Coin* for 100 Prize Winners||15th April to 21st April 2017||2nd May
|Week 4 - a 1g Gold Coin* for 100 Prize Winners||22nd April to 28th April 2017||11th May
Terms and Conditions - Akshaya Tritiya Special Lucky Draw!
MINIMUM PURCHASE OF RS. 1000 WORTH OF ANY PRODUCTS IS MANDATORY TO ENTER AKSHAYA TRITIYA SPECIAL LUCKY DRAW ON WWW.NETMEDS.COM OR NETMEDS APP TO WIN FREE GOLD COIN(S). USE OF COUPON CODE NMSGOLD15 ON PURCHASE OF MEDICINES WORTH RS. 1000 OR MORE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AKSHAYA TRITIYA SPECIAL LUCKY DRAW; HOWEVER, PURCHASE OF NON-PRESCRIPTION ITEMS DOES NOT REQUIRE USE OF COUPON CODE TO ENTER AKSHAYA TRITIYA SPECIAL LUCKY DRAW. THE MORE TIMES YOU ORDER, THE HIGHER YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING! LUCKY DRAW IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF INDIA, AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INDIAN LAW GOVERNS THIS LUCKY DRAW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS LUCKY DRAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.
1. HOW TO ENTER:
- The entry period for Akshaya Tritiya Special Lucky Draw (the "Lucky Draw" or "contest"), sponsored by Netmeds Marketplace Limited (Netmeds.com), begins at 12:00 A.M. Indian Standard Time (IST) on 01 April 2017 and ends at 11:59 P.M. IST on 28 April 2017 (the "Entry Period").
- In order to enter the Lucky draw, the Entrants (customers) must, during the Entry Period, visit www.netmeds.com and make a qualifying purchase in accordance with Condition 2.
2. MECHANICS OF ENTRY:
- A minimum purchase of Rs. 1000 worth of ANY products on Netmeds.com or via Netmeds App is REQUIRED to enter in to or qualify for the Lucky Draw.
Terms for Purchase of Medicines during Lucky Draw: COUPON CODE MUST BE USED to ENTER LUCKY DRAW.
- It is MANDATORY to use the below-mentioned coupon code in the shopping cart page at www.netmeds.com, as applicable, for order of medicines, valued at Rs. 1000 or more, during the Entry Period to get ONE ENTRY per order transaction.
- Use Coupon Code NMSGOLD15 and Get FLAT 15% OFF* on Medicines of ANY order value.
- *Please Note: Some prescription medicines may not qualify for a flat 15% discount, and it is indicated on the respective product pages as "No additional discounts apply to this medicine."
Terms for Purchase of Non-Prescription or Over-the-Counter (OTC) items during Lucky Draw: NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED TO ENTER LUCKY DRAW.
- For any order of ONLY Non-Prescription items (OTC), it is NOT REQUIRED to use a coupon code, as such orders, only if valued at Rs. 1000 or more, will be automatically deemed to be entered in to the Lucky Draw.
- NOTE: If the order has both prescription medicines and non-prescription products, then the 10% OR 15% coupon code discount will be applicable on the total value of the prescription medicines ONLY.
- This Lucky draw is valid on orders placed via Netmeds.com website or Netmeds app only.
- This Lucky draw is open to both existing and new customers.
- The coupon discounts offered during the Lucky draw exclude delivery and COD charges.
- The coupon discounts offered during the Lucky draw cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- This Lucky draw cannot be applied to previous purchases.
Terms for Designating Entries
- Any Entry will be deemed an ELIGIBLE ENTRY only AFTER an order*, by which an entry has been earned, is delivered.
- *For orders placed during the last week of entry period between 22nd and 28th April 2017, the Cash-on-Delivery (COD) mode of payment will NOT BE AVAILABLE on Netmeds.com.
- *In the event any qualifying orders, which have been placed during the Entry period, could NOT be DELIVERED before 10th May 2017 for whatsoever reasons, Netmeds.com is NOT LIABLE for delay in delivery and such orders will be deemed void as "ineligible entries" and will be deemed to have been forfeited by Entrants, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- ONE Entry is assigned per qualifying Delivered Order. - The more you place orders during the Entry Period, the more your entries will add up in the Lucky Draw - increasing your chances of WINNING a Free Gold Coin!
- TWO Entries are assigned upon sharing the Lucky Draw offer link present in the order RECEIPT page during completion of a purchase - TWO chances (entries) are better than one! Do remember to click the offer share link to improve your odds of winning a FREE Gold coin.
- Note: Clicking the Offer Share link, as explained above, gets you 2 EXTRA entries. In addition, if the referred friend(s) places order on Netmeds.com EACH TIME using this shared link, then you keep getting 1 more BONUS entry assigned for EVERY qualifying order ON CONDITION THAT the order, by which an entry has been credited, is delivered.
Eligibility Criteria for Lucky Draw entries:
- An Entry, earned by way of placing a qualifying order during the Entry Period, will be deemed an ELIGIBLE 'ENTRY' only after the order is DELIVERED. However, if there is a delay in delivery and the date of the DELIVERED (& qualifying) order is past the weekly prize announcement date, then such order will be treated as an ELIGIBLE 'ENTRY' in the following week(s) of winner announcement. Please see Condition 5 for Details on Winner Announcement dates.
- As detailed in Condition 5, Winners are selected in 5 random drawings from qualifying entries, and results of the lucky draw will be declared weekly (once per week for 4 consecutive weeks) and monthly (only once). That said, when the Referred friend places a qualifying order via the shared link A WEEK(s) after sharing, then the ENTRY for such order will be entered in the drawing of the following week.
3. ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER LUCKY DRAW:
- This Lucky Draw is open to both Existing Customers and New Customers, aged 18 years or older, who must be a legal resident of India.
- The Entrants MUST have a billing and delivery address within territory of India.
- Netmeds.com's directors, management and employees (and their immediate families, including their spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and its related entities who are directly associated with this contest are NOT eligible to enter Akshaya Tritiya Special Lucky Draw.
4. PRIZES - Lucky Draw: GOLD COIN*
- A total of four hundred seven (407) prizes will be offered in the Lucky Draw. Below are the prize details:
|Prize Details||Prize Winners - Summary|
|One 22 kt Gold Coin* of 100 grams||Grand Prize Winner: For 1 lucky draw entrant|
|One 22 kt Gold Coin* of 50 grams||Second Prize Winners: For 2 lucky draw entrants|
|One 22 kt Gold Coin* of 20 grams||Third Prize Winners: For 4 lucky draw entrants|
|Prize Details||Prize Winners - Summary|
|One 22 kt Gold Coin* of 1 gram||For 100 lucky draw entrants|
*The GOLD COIN, offered as a prize for Lucky Draw Winners, is of 22 karat purity, which is embossed with Netmeds.com logo as seen on website.
- Prizes won are neither transferable nor exchangeable, and no cash equivalent or substitution of a Prize is offered.
- A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. However, if a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond our control, OR cannot be awarded for any reason, Netmeds.com is not obliged to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value.
- Netmeds.com accepts no responsibility for any tax implications or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.
- As a condition of entering this Lucky Draw, a prize winner agrees that Netmeds.com may publish his or her name and locality in any media, as required, for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing.
- All Prizes will be dispatched via Registered and Insured Courier. Prize winners shall ensure that they remain contactable to receive the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that a winner is required to produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation to the appointed Courier agency's satisfaction, in order to confirm the prize winner's identity, age, and other information as submitted in My Account setting on Netmeds.com. If the identity of a prize winner could not be verified or validated to the Courier agency's satisfaction, then such prize winner entries will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release or a form, as a proof of receipt of the prize.
- If any attempted prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if an announced winner does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules and/or cannot accept the applicable prize as awarded for any reason, then the winner's entry will be deemed invalid, and Netmeds.com MAY NOT be obliged to choose a substitute winner, OR Netmeds.com, at its sole discretion, MAY DETERMINE another winner in accordance with the lucky draw mechanism and in such case the original winner will forfeit any and all right to the prize.
- All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in the acceptance of a prize, are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- A declared Winner of Akshaya Tritiya Special Lucky Draw cannot return or exchange all or part of his/her order that has already been delivered.
5. WINNER SELECTION:
- From the Eligible Entries or Qualifying orders selected during the Entry Period from 1st April to 28th April 2017, lucky draw will be conducted 5 times:
- 4 times - Weekly draw - once per week for 4 consecutive weeks, a total of 400 winners of which 100 winners each week for 4 weeks will be selected in random drawings and will be offered a 1 gram Gold Coin.
- 1 time - Monthly draw - only once, a total of 7 winners will be selected of which:
- ONE Grand Prize winner will be offered a 100g Gold Coin;
- TWO Second Prize winners each will be offered a 50g Gold Coin; and
- FOUR Third Prize winners each will be offered a 20g Gold Coin.
The Winner Announcement will be made in the following five (5) dates on Netmeds.com website and Netmeds App and will be communicated to the winners via email, SMS and will be also posted on Netmeds Social Media channels. The winner announcement dates are as tabulated below:
|Batch - WEEKLY||Weekly Draw Period||Announcement Date
|Week 1 - 100 Prize Winners ||1st April to 7th April 2017||17th April
|Week 2 - 100 Prize Winners ||8th April to 14th April 2017||24th April
|Week 3 - 100 Prize Winners||15th April to 21st April 2017||2nd May
|Week 4 - 100 Prize Winners||22nd April to 28th April 2017||11th May
|Batch - MONTHLY||Monthly Draw Period||Announcement Date
|Finale - Grand Prize (1) Winner |
Second Prize (2) Winners &
Third Prize (4) Winners
|1st April to 28th April 2017||15th May
- All reasonable steps to notify the winners about the results of the draw will be taken by Netmeds.com. The winners will be notified by email, SMS and also will be published on Netmeds.com and Netmeds App. The names of the winners will be also posted on Netmeds Social Media channels.
- Winner selection is at the sole discretion of Netmeds.com, and Netmeds.com's decision on all matters relating to this lucky draw will be final, binding and conclusive on all entrants participating in the lucky draw, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Netmeds.com may draw additional reserve entries in the Lucky Draw to utilise in case an ineligible Entry is drawn, or a declared winner is unable to accept the applicable prize. However, Netmeds.com will hold an unclaimed prize and reserves the right to deal with such unclaimed prizes in any manner it deems fit, if a prize could still not be awarded despite all reasonable steps taken to this end.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Entrants who are deemed to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of Netmeds.com, be deemed disqualified.
- Netmeds.com reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (i) tampering with the entry process and (ii) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct that jeopardises the fair and proper conduct of the contest. Netmeds.com reserves the right to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If this contest could not be run as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Netmeds.com, including but not limited to terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, then Netmeds.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, Netmeds.com, its associated agencies and companies, exclude all liability (including negligence) for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the participation of the Entrants in this Lucky Draw. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this contest and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this contest as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; and/or (iii) acceptance and/or use of any prize. By entering the contest, all entrants release Netmeds.com and its directors, officers and employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, shareholders, one and all, from any liability (including lawyer's fees and costs) whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries).
- Netmeds.com reserves the right to revise these Terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and the same is at the sole discretion of the company, and Entrants agree to be bound by such revisions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the entrants must exclude, release and forever discharge Netmeds.com, and their respective employees, officers, agents and contractors from all liability for claims, loss, damage, cost or expenses arising from or in connection with the participation in the Lucky Draw.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.